I realised I have a black hole for October and November. It’s not that I haven’t been up to anything, but that I just haven’t felt like writing! I’d also missed out a few highlights from September.
Here’s what I’d been up to.
- Afternoon tea at Avoca
- Off-road Segway experience in Craigavon
- Solo trip to Galway, the Cliffs of Moher and Connemara, which included 3 Japanese meals and shopping in Dublin
- Done with viva celebration at Mal Maison
- Dinner at Kitch
- Singaporeans’ gathering in Dublin, including a visit to the exceedingly well curated Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane
- Party at Alexandra Palace
- Hike up the Mournes, only to get thoroughly drenched
- Dinner at Mourne Seafood, before my first Belfast Giants‘ match against the Edinburgh Capitals
- Go-karting experience at Need4Speed
- Another Singaporeans’ gathering in Belfast, followed by a Thanksgiving dinner on the very same day