My other blogs
- My JET Experience – my blog on applying to the JET Programme and my life in Japan on JET, 2008 – 2010.
- Bits and Bobs – Snippets of my life in Singapore and Belfast, Northern Ireland, from 2010 – 2014, with reminisces of Japan now and again.
- Thera-band exercises for full body toning
- A guide to steaks
Tips and Tricks
- 10 Tricks to make your house look more expensive
- 25 clever ideas to make life easier
- 25 more clever ideas to make life easier
- Easy way to store spices
- Cool uses for citrus peels and rinds – including removing greasy spots, shining your coffee pot and cleaning your tea kettle!
- Good ways to store food outside the fridge to keep them fresh for longer
- More handy ideas around the house for food, storage, cleaning, etc.
- Good recycling tips to replicate at home, and ways to think up new ideas in recycling.
- Alternative sleep cycles for more effective use of time
- Fastest way to separate egg yolk from egg white (using a bottle)
Do It Yourself
- Displaying photos at home
- Make your own facial products like moisturisers, cleansers and toners
- Kitchen pegboard to store cooking utensils against the wall
- Kitchen gear considerations
- How to tie your hair into a cute hair bow
- 41 places to see before you die (part I and part II)